We are currently looking for an Account Manager for our growing team. Below is a description of the position. Please contact us if you are interested or if you know someone who is. Thanks!
LunaWeb is looking for a full time account manager who will be responsible for managing multiple client projects, ensuring timely delivery of our services and providing awesome client experiences.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Serving as primary account contact for multiple clients
• Managing multiple Web/software development projects at a detailed, hands-on level (includes time/resource management)
• Ensuring projects stay on budget and on time
• Planning client projects
• Communicating technical information to variety of people
• Delivering great customer/client experiences
• Relationship management
• Selling additional services to existing clients
• Communicating with the client and internal teams through various channels
• Quality assurance
Desired skills and experience:
To be successful in this position, one must thrive in a fast, changing environment; enjoy providing great client experiences; think strategically; and get things done on time. Here are some specifics we’re looking for:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in similar account management role
• Bachelor’s degree
• Track record of delivering excellent client experiences, preferably with larger accounts
• Experienced in managing multiple projects
• Basic knowledge of html (preferred)
• Basic knowledge of software/web development
• Effective decision-maker
• Great communicator: verbal and written
• Comfortable with technical conversations
• Experience in project management or project coordination is a big plus
We are an established company that thinks like a startup. We are professionals who take our business and our fun seriously. We care about our team, our clients and our community. We are flexible and are continually learning new things. We are looking for people who help us deliver great client experiences and grow our business.
Send us your resume or LinkedIn link (careers [at] lunaweb [dot] com) with Account Manager as the subject. Tell us why you would be a great addition to the LunaWeb team. And please include references.